Monday, January 5, 2009

Smog - Live Botanique, Brussels, Belgium, September 21, 2004


I done searched hi and lo in wells and underwears for some good live clean quality (smog), preferably Callahan (the man) and his six string. I'm fortunate to say I did trip over this delicate artifact at one of those ghastly, artless P2P locations... and hallowed be! he's touring in support of my favorite (smog) record ("A River Ain't Too Much To Love") all by hisself with a classical six string. In addition to "A River" hits, find yourself up to cankles in teenage spaceships (another FROXX almighty top whatever), broke horses, fool's lamenting (a supersolid b-side), cold blooded old times. The sound quality is not geek board DAT blah blah but it's good and clear and puts you smack dab in the sparsely-populated room.

i love this.

Hear

1 comment:

arlopop said...

Thank you for the effort. I didn't even wait to read before I was hitting the link.

You know me - Loves me some Callahan

eXTReMe Tracker