Sunday, February 13, 2011

African Head Charge - My life in a hole in the ground


Thanks be to YoungMossTongue for reminding me how much I love AHC. This is their first, circa 1981.


_____________


Allmusic.com
Playing on both the title and concept of David Byrne and Brian Eno's Africanized, experimental My Life in the Bush of Ghosts, African Head Charge -- led by Adrian Sherwood and percussionist Bonjo Iyanbinghi Noah -- engage in free-form sonic explorations set to dub and African rhythms on their 1981 debut album. My Life in a Hole in the Ground was reissued on CD in 1998.


HEAR

2 comments:

GuillermoBlogeado said...

320 kbps:

http://www.multiupload.com/0AHOBH8SEH

buy swtor credits said...

Reckoning has eaten me up lately. The Rickenbacher jangle, the subtle hooks
How can we get the best RS Gold,through the internet or the players in the game? Can we Buy RS Gold with cheap price or other ways else?

eXTReMe Tracker